Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Village Green’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Village Green’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Village Green at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Village Green’s web site are provided “as is”. Village Green makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Village Green does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Village Green or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Village Green’s Internet site, even if Village Green or a Village Green authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Village Green’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Village Green does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Village Green may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Village Green does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Village Green has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Village Green of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Links to Third-Party Websites
The Website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web or Internet that are not affiliated with, under the control of, or otherwise maintained by Village Green. If you use these links, you may leave the Website. Village Green has not reviewed all of these third-party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Village Green does not endorse any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein or make any representations about third-party sites, their usefulness, safety or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content, or any information or other products, services or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them, and Village Green expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with such third party sites. You understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Village Green in connection therewith. You further understand and acknowledge if you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Village Green’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to its conflict of law provisions and any applicable Federal Laws of the United States of America.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Live at the Center of The Good Life
McGovern House Apartments
Highland Park, Illinois – Luxury Apartment Living Starts Here!